UTHealth Founders Circle
Illuminating the path for future generations
UTHealth Founders Circle celebrates visionary individuals who have included the university in their estate plans. These legacy donors illuminate the way for future generations of health care professionals who, in turn, will bring to light revolutions in health and well-being.
A lasting difference
Through your generosity, you will strengthen and sustain the university for years to come. Some of the most common types of estate gifts include:
- Bequests in a will or trust
- Retirement assets
- Beneficiary designations
- Life insurance policies
- Charitable trusts
- Real property
- Charitable gift annuities
Benefits of membership
We honor the dedication of Founders Circle members with a unique set of membership benefits:
- Recognition in print and online publications
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Publications highlighting the latest UTHealth research discoveries, patient care advances, and education successes
- Updates about using your gift to support a health care area that is meaningful to you
New name—same vision
Formerly UTHealth Heritage Society, we renamed this society to UTHealth Founders Circle to reflect the long-range vision of our donors and their commitment to the generations that will follow.
Our donors are founders of innovation and scholarship, coming together to form a society that embraces our mission of excellence in research, education, and patient care.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To learn more about the Founders Circle or if you have questions regarding your estate plans, please contact:
UTHealth Office of Development
Estate and Gift Planning